Yesterday, I celebrated my 33rd Birthday! I took a moment and write down 32 new things I did when I was 32. I felt inspired when I realized all the things I accomplished this past year. It made me more aware of all of the growth that I had experienced. And, keep in mind, progress equals happiness.
Because my Birthday is near the end of the year, I encourage you to write down the age you are and use that number as a reference point to write down the the new things you did in 2013!
Celebrate your progress!
Here’s my list of 32 new things I did when I was 32:
1. Presented as guest speaker to an audience of 200 people
2. Led my first live workshop
3. Launched a new website
4. Published my first ebook
5. Made new friends!
6. Went to a raw cooking class
7. Traveled to Hawaii by myself
8. Went on my first retreat
9. Attended more meditation classes in one year than ever before
10. Received my first blessings from a meditation teacher
11. Bought my first Stella McCartney bag
12. Got new hangers for my closet and organized it better
13. Ordered spaghetti at a restaurant
14. Traveled to Sedona, Arizona
15. Traveled to Atlanta, Georgia
16. Did my first Headstand in the middle of the room without support
18. Received Neurofeedback treatment
19. Received Theta healing treatment
20. Lead a 4 week course
21. Received Zero Balancing treatment
22. Got an iMac
23. Sponsored an event
24. Contributed to new charities
25. Started taking new vitamins – Omega 3’s, Zinc and Cal Amo
26. Did a ropes course
27. Attended a Tactivate course
28. Went to HayHouse “I Can Do It” Conference
29. Went to a TedX live event
30. Achieved new financial goals
31. Completed my first full year of marriage
32. Joined Kula Yoga
Here’s a pic of my Birthday sorbet!