Sometimes I feel this tremendous responsibility that I should know it all.
That I should have all the answers…
Especially because I’m a Life Coach.
But the truth is, I don’t.
Sometimes I experience sadness.
Sometimes I question if I’m on the “right” path.
Sometimes I wonder if I have anything to offer.
I’m human, just like you.
Our culture puts a tremendous amount of pressure on us to look or be happy all the time.
In fact, when people ask, “How are you?” We answer on auto-pilot, “Good.”
It’s not really socially acceptable to be sad.
And so we pretend we are happy.
We feel shame about our sadness.
We feel lonely when we are down and think “something must be wrong with me.”
It’s not realistic for you to be happy all the time.
Sadness is an emotion we all feel.
In my podcast today, I talk about accepting sadness and what to do about it so that you can stop feeling guilty or wrong for not feeling happy all the time.
You Don’t Have to Have It All Figured Out.
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments