FillWhen trying to decrease your weight, you usually think of what you should take out of your diet, but you don’t have to decrease when it comes to fiber. If you simply add more fiber to your diet, you’ll end up eating less because when fiber comes into contact with water, the stomach starts to swell and that’s when you start to feel full.
So, how much fiber should you have?
Go for 25 grams of fiber per day. For instance, one cup of raspberries and kidney beans each have 8 grams of fiber, two slices of whole wheat bread have about 4 grams, and 1 pear has 5 grams of fiber. This can really add up throughout the day. Be sure to check out the Nutrition Fact Label. A high fiber food has three or more grams of fiber per serving.
It’s a win-win situation when you eat fiber. It will help you lose weight and improve your eating habits. The way to win is with a high fiber score. And who doesn’t like to win?
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments