Happy New Year!
It’s your opportunity for a fresh start.
Whether your top goal is to lose weight and fit into your skinny jeans, get out of debt and financially plan, get over your x-boyfriend and find your soul mate, finish an old project and learn a new skill or discover how to find more balance and clarity in your life – there’s no better time than now.
Making changes is simple…the challenge is staying committed to action when you fall off track.
We all know it’s easy to exercise for day, a week and sometimes even a month, but remaining dedicated, consistent and persistent is the hard part.
Most people fail because they give up when they face their first obstacle.
The key to success is overcoming road blocks, distractions and setbacks.
Answering these 4 questions will create a plan for you to stay committed.
1. What’s your purpose for achieving this goal?
2. When you’re faced with difficulties how will you stick with your goal?
3. What will you tell yourself when you hear that inner nagging voice that says, “I’ll never get what I want?”
4. What does being committed look like to you? Visualize actions you would take.
If you’re ready to feel fantastic and have more confidence in yourself – take on the challenge.
Don’t let anything hold you back.
You can do what you commit to…
“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.”
– Peter F. Drucker
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments