The biggest barrier most people face in success is not in the world out there, but in the way they relate to themselves – with many self-imposed limitations.
In fact, the reason why people get angry, sad, or anxious is because of their limited view.
If you have a limited view of your self, your health, relationships, career and happiness will be limited. It’s almost that simple.
I’m leading a workshop with Paula Orozco on the life-changing topic of How to Cultivate Confidence and Joy. This workshop is LIVE in NYC.
If you’re struggling to stand up for yourself, beating yourself up, afraid to make mistakes, and putting your happiness into the future, then join me and Paula Orozco in October for this transformational workshop.
Paula Orozco is a Spiritual Coach and Reiki Master Teacher. She supports women in releasing challenging emotions so they can have authentic lives full of trust and joy.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Eradicate self-limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Learn a simple practice to increase confidence in yourself
- Experience a technique to release fear
- Guided meditation and more
It’s time to FINALLY start feeling comfortable in your own skin.
Learn more + details <== Register here! (There are a limited amount of spots available.)
Imagine interacting with a yourself in a new way – a way in which almost anything is possible.
As you begin to relate to your potential instead of your limitations, you will show up to work, your relationships, etc. in a empowered way.
Think about it. What would your life be like if you identified with your potential?
I hope to see you soon!
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments