Water is the source of life–60-70% of your body IS water. It increases your metabolism by 3% (who doesn’t love that fact) and transports nutrients throughout your tissues. H2O flushes out pollutants, gets rid of toxins and keeps your skin bright.
Not staying hydrated can negatively impact your concentration, performance and overall health.
Now, how do you know when you’re fully hydrated?
One way you can tell is by the color of your urine. The clearer the urine, the better hydrated you are (it should be is crystal clear –not the color of beer.)
The Benefits of Drinking Water:
- Water has a direct impact on the aging process.
- Proper hydration regulates appetite.
If you don’t drink enough water, you’ll be half functioning. First thing in the morning, drink a glass of water. Rev up and get your metabolism going. Chug water throughout the day for your body’s performance to be at it’s finest.
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments