Increase your heart rate. Studies show that those who go to the gym are happier with their bodies and less stressed then those who don’t work out.
You’re busy…so, steal time from sunrise.
The best time to work out is in the morning. Exercising in the morning gets oxygen-rich blood to your various organs, including your brain. Getting more oxygen to your brain will give you a mental boost, helping you to stay focused all day long.
Set your alarm to get up early. Mornings are quiet and serene. Before your work day starts, you’re less likely to be interrupted and have something you need to do pop up.
Getting up in the morning isn’t easy. The minutes can feel like seconds when you’re snoozing, but when you’re on the treadmill the seconds feel like minutes. But, have your day last a little longer. Rise up and get your heart rate pumping.
Get into this routine. It’ll improve your cardiovascular system and the overall quality of your life.
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments