December 31, 2012
Within the word Resolution is the word Resolve. Instead of making a long list of what you want, pick what you want to resolve: anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, ego, etc. Choose to heal one negative emotion at a time. Work on that particular emotion until you feel it’s resolution. You will be more open to receive your desires.
Happy and Healthy New Year!
2013, Anna Goldstein, az, career coach, chicago, coaching, confidence coach, Eckhart Tolle, gabby b, gabrielle bernstein, happiness, LA, life coach, life coaching, MD, meditation, New Year, new year resolutions, new york, new york city, nj, ny, nyc, nye, o, oprah, oprah magazine, oprah winfrey, personal development, self growth, self love, sf
- 02 Mar 2008The Flowering of Human Consciousness 7 Comments
- 01 May 2014Using Visualization to Create What You Want 7 Comments
- 14 Mar 2014I walked on Fire! 4 Comments
- 26 Mar 20133 Questions to Change Your Career 4 Comments
- 29 May 2014How to Bust Through Your Fear 4 Comments